The Krabat Runner is both a kick bike and walking bike. It is suitable for children aged 4-8 years and was made to try to delete the boundaries between products for children with disabilities and children without disabilities.
It is available in 2 sizes, Size 1 for ages 3-8 years with a load capacity of 35 kgs and Size 2 for ages 8 years and upwards with a load capacity of 70 kgs.
With its three wheels the Krabat Runner is a stable kick bike. The seat is easy to detach and transforms the product from a walking bike to a kick bike.
• Combined kick bike and walking bike
• Detachable seat and push bar
• Foldable and height adjustable steering bar
• Height and depth adjustable seat
• Suitable for children aged 4-8 years
• Product weight: 6 kg (without seat)
• Maximum user weight: 35 kg (Size 1) 70kgs (Size 2)
• Detachable Push bar
RRP USD $3046.50
Made by Hepro (Norway)
Encourages the user to propel forward to strengthen lower limbs
Flexibility of using a seat if the user has limited standing balance
May give a feeling of independence to some users