With Livio Edge AI (released in 2020) the power of artificial intelligence is at your fingertips, giving you never-before-possible sound performance in the most challenging listening environments.
Choose from a standard rechargeable style — or the world’s first custom rechargeable hearing aid — and give yourself the edge you deserve!
Livio Edge AI provides you with instantaneous adjustments for the most challenging listening situations.
- Hear speech comfortably even in busy settings while unwanted noise is suppressed.
- Boost speech sounds to help make it easier to hear people who are wearing face masks.
- Stream crisp, clear phone calls and experience music the way it was meant to be heard.
- Connect via Bluetooth® with accessories and select smartphones.*
The Thrive Hearing Control app works seamlessly with Livio Edge AI to give you control of your hearing aids. Easily change settings, adjust volume, create customized memories, and much more
The Thrive Care app lets hearing aid wearers share information like physical activity, hearing aid usage, social engagement and more, with pre-selected people. Exclusive to Livio Edge AI hearing aids.
Available in a variety of styles including Behding the Ear, Receiver In Canal, In the Ear & In the Canal.
• Edge Mode applies artificial intelligence (AI) for patient-driven, on-demand fine-tuning of the sound environment. The hearing aid user can double-tap on the hearing aid to initiate Edge Mode, which through an environmental analysis of the sound can provide an “extra boost” when in challenging listening situations.
• 2.4 GHz custom hearing aids with Li-ion rechargeability, Expected to provide 23 hours of hearing and 4 hours of streaming on a 3.5 hours charge.
• Google Pixel and Samsung Galaxy (including S10) phones are added to the connectivity options of smart-phones with direct streaming to the new Livio Edge AI Premium.
• Voice-activated and tap-activated commands can directly control the hearing aid by tapping and talking (ie, for increasing volume or changing listening modes). It can also provide access to Siri, the “intelligent assistant” for iPhone users. Using the Thrive Assistant feature in the Thrive app, patients have instant access to a world of information at their fingertips, getting in-ear and on-screen notifications for tasks like taking medications or a reminder to pick up milk on the way home from work.
Self-Check Baseline: Patient-driven care. With Self-Check, the patient individual can perform a diagnostic test of the hearing aid system anytime, on their own.
RRP $4000 AUD