The Melrose Folding Aisle Onboard Lift Wheelchair has been specially designed to fit down narrow aircraft aisles and then raise the seat up above the aircraft seat armrest to allow easier access to disabled passengers.
The seat lift uses scissor lift technology to allow flight attendants to easily hoist the passenger from 480mm up to 660mm. The armrests, footplate and restraining straps all move with the seat making the transition easy and safe.
It will also fit into tight spaces like non-disabled public toilets, bus aisles, caravans and anywhere else a standard wheelchair might not fit. This model folds down to only 350mm height, 745mm length and 390mm wide so it can be stored in tight spaces.
A single pin locks the legs into place as you unfold it, while two pins lock the back into place. Armrests fold down, these can help to provide lateral trunk support as well as the chest strap.
We can also provide quotes for bulk orders.
• Aluminum frame
• Seat Height from floor 480mm to 660mm
• Seat Width 345mm
• Seat Length 430mm
• Seat Back Height from cushion 445mm
• Maximum Chair Width 390mm
• Weight 17.2kg
• Maximum user weight 150kg
• Dimensions Folded:
• Height 350mm
• Width 390mm
• Length 745mm
• Solid 4″ wide rear wheels
• Solid rollerblade castors
• Attendant foot brake system
• Black fabric back
• Solid sling
• Fold back armrests
• Large foldable push handle
• Leg and chest straps with composite clasps
• Large range of colours
• Five-year frame warranty
Options and Accessories
• Titanium frame
• Sign/logo written onto back upholstery
• Fabric footplate cover
• Attendant hand lever brake
• Extra body straps (Hip)
RRP AUD POA (Price on Application)
• Reduces manual handling for flight attendants as the chair lifts up for transfer
• Users must check the pin lock mechanism to unfold the wheelchair for use is securely locked before the occupant gets into wheelchair
• Chest and thigh belts must be secured around passenger for transit and lift• Can be used in a variety of tight spaces/places (caravans,buses)