The Melrose ultra lightweight three and four wheel tennis chairs offer plenty of camber to give you the edge in your tennis game. This chair places your balance point directly over the camber bar to further increase your on-court manoeuvrability, helping you to change direction and get to the ball faster.
The snug fitting free wheeling wheelchairs respond to upper torso movement to make the smaller changes in position required for smooth tennis strokes. The fit and restraint to the seat allows the chair to become an extension of your body.
• Lightweight, extra compact, 3 or 4 wheel models
• Complete custom fit-built to individual specifications for size, rake and camber
• Fixed camber bars from 10°-20°
• Adjustable back height, footplate length and wheel width
• Quick release, 24″ radial spoked wheels on high performance alloy rims
• Rollerblade castors
• Adjustable tension seat and back upholstery, skirt guards and foot strap
• Grab handles, powdercoat finish
Options and Accessories
• Upholstery with adjustable back, cushion, rigid skirt guards, waist strap and back bar cover
• Wheels 25″, 26″ high performance, rubber coated pushrims
• Tyres, smooth or tread, high pressure or solid KIK
• Spoke guards, ABS on footplate
• Front roller bar, anti tips, detachable bumper bar
• Custom powder coat
RRP AUD POA (Price on Application)
• The camber (slant on the propelling wheels) adds width to the base of the wheelchair.
• This added width provides more lateral stability and redirects force, which makes a softer, less bumpy ride.
• The greater the camber results in the wheelchairs ability to make quicker turns.
• Wheelchair gloves are available as an accessory and will protect the palms while propelling and turning at speed