The Q700-UP M is our new flagship of the QUICKIE powered wheelchair platform that takes standing wheelchair technology to the next level – inside and out.
With a simple touch of a button, be eye-to-eye with the world around you and enjoy all of the benefits of a standing wheelchair! Featuring the most advanced performance powerbase: Speed, comfort and access to all areas. The Q700-UP M electric wheelchair comes with our reliable SpiderTrac™ 2.0 suspension and additionally features the amazing SEDEO ERGO biomechanical seating system. The best just got better!
The Q700 mid-wheel drive base sets the bar for powered wheelchair technology, inside and out. Travel further with its superior drive performance.
Turning on its own axis, enjoy intuitive driving and excellent manoeuvrability in tight compact spaces with this narrow (622 mm) base and a 630 mm max. turning radius. Also, easily slide under tables and access Wheelchair Adaptive Vehicles (WAVs) with a low seat height from just 415 mm with SEDEO PRO and 445 mm with SEDEO ERGO.
High-end Biomechanical seating, with a full range of programmable seating positions and standing function. All the benefits of SEDEO ERGO seating with additional standing function. SEDEO ERGO UP provides an standing angle up to 85o with a highly rigid and stiff standing module.
Climb kerbs of up to 100 mm and enjoy a smoother, more responsive ride with the revolutionary SpiderTrac 2.0 suspension. With its independent movement of all six wheels, the front and rear wheels give the Q700 M the ability to crawl up and down steep obstacles whilst keeping all 6 wheels to the ground, Maximising traction, even when ascending gradients of up to 10 degrees.
• Width:620 mm
• Length:1070 mm
• Seat Width:400 – 500 mm
• Seat Height:450 – 480 mm
• Seat Depth:400 – 540 mm
• Backrest Height:510 mm – 610 mm
• Turning Radius:560 – 630 mm
• Speed:6 kph high torque, 10 kph standard
• Batteries:60 Ah; 72 Ah (optional)
• Maximum Safe Slope:10°
• Max Kerb Climb:100 mm
• Electronics:R-Net controller; lights & indicators
• Min. Weight:from 160 kg (including 60 Ah batteries)
• Maximum User Weight:120 kg
RRP AUD Price in application (POA) – From $35,000 AUD
• Mid wheel drives allows the chair to turn on its own axis, making it suitable for use in smaller spaces (indoors) as well as outdoors.
• The specialised suspension allows all six wheels to stay on the ground even over uneven terrain resulting in a smoother ride for the occupant.
• This wheelchair can recline to reduce pressure as well as a gradual lift to stand
• Research shows that a standing position may improve circulation and bone health
• The standing ability allows the occupant to reach shelving indoors, order food independently at shop counters resulting in a feeling of independence
• Standing ability allows the user to maintain eye contact with standing others which is socially and psychologically important
• A trial is recommended prior to purchase