The T350 is our most recent and innovative model designed for kids with special needs aged from 9 years old and up.
As a therapy and recreational tool, the T350 allows kids to ride along their friends, siblings and family all the while reaching their therapy objectives!
Just like its little brother the T250, the T350 has the longest life cycle for a trike on the market. Simply remove and adjust components and the T350 will adapt as a child grows into adulthood! This means a child only needs these two adaptive tricycles, the T250 and T350, throughout their entire life!
Thanks to its low centre of gravity and multiple stabilisation options, the T350 is your best choice for kids with motor challenges.
• Adjustable seat
• Reclining backrest
• Adjustable handlebar
• Weight: ~ 35 kg
• Optional trailer kit
• Fixed or free gear
RRP AUD Price on application (POA) due to customisation options
• Rear steer allows back handlebars to smoothly steer front handlebars simultaneously
• Height adjustable seat may assist with transfers to level bike seat with wheelchair seat
• Levers under the seat allow for easy adjustment forward and back
• Pedals can be adjusted to secure shoes in place
• 3 wheel triangular design results in stability
• Occupant must wear a protective helmet to ride