The new era of personal mobility has finally arrived. The WHILL Model Ci is a revolutionary approach to power mobility that uniquely boosts user confidence and evokes an active, can-do lifestyle. Its premium performance and superb engineering provide versatility and reliability to experience all-day adventures.
• Smaller footprint than traditional power mobility devices.
• Up to a 45% tighter turning radius than tiller operated mobility devices.
• Patented front omni-wheels for tight turning and superb terrain coverage.
• Large under seat basket to securely store your belongings and groceries.
• Equipped with two powerful motors and engineered for superb stability.
• Electromagnetic brakes provide safe stopping, even on inclines.
• An anti-sway system keeps you driving straight on side slopes.
• Model Ci can be easily adjusted from seat height and back support angle to controller position (right or left drive) to create a comfortable driving experience.
• Quickly disassembles into three lightweight components for easy transport or storage.
• Control remotely and manage speed settings with the iPhone and Android (Android app currently does not offer remote driving capabilities).
• Charge your mobile devices with a built-in USB port.
Base & Seat Frame: 5 Years
Electrical & Mechanical Components: 2 years
Batteries & Wheels: 6 months
RRP AUD $6798.99 (approx)
• Small turning circle (76cm footprint)
• Larger Omni wheels allow for travel over grass and gravel surfaces
• Armrests swing back to enable sideway transfers
• Disassembles which means it can be transported in the back of some vehicles
• Consideration regarding carer lifting capability (heaviest component is the wheelbase (19.5kgs)
• Joystick has a low profile