This page sets out the full Terms and Conditions for use of the Eazilee platform. When we talk about using Eazilee or “Site” or Sites or Platform, we’re talking about using this website, including our freely available content and the member areas of the website.
This Site allows you to search for and share information about technology products, services, and vendors, communicate with others, and/or create new content such as reviews (both written and video). You also can connect with technology providers and request demos/purchase of their products.
We encourage you to review this Agreement carefully. By accessing or using the Eazilee Platform in any way, including browsing www.eazilee.com, you are agreeing to these Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to any of the Terms, you may not use the Eazilee Platform.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this Site is true, accurate, current, and complete, (ii) if you have an Eazilee profile (“Registered User”), you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you, and (iii) you are 16 years of age or older. Eazilee does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 16. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Site and the content we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
Please be advised that all reviews, including any endorsements, of third-party products, services, or vendors contained on this Site are the opinions of the reviewers of those products, services, or vendors and not those of Eazilee. While all care is taken to provide accurate information with respect to products and services, Eazilee is not involved in product design or manufacture. Selection of Assistive Technology, which is both suitable and appropriate for individual needs remains the responsibility of the person(s) considering buying the product(s). Advice regarding the appropriateness and suitability of particular types of assistive technology for individual needs can be obtained from your health professional or direct from the product supplier. As information on products is subject to change details should be checked with the supplier or manufacturer.
Violation of any of the following terms may result in suspension or termination of your account. By posting any content or uploading a review you:
• grant us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up and worldwide right to use the content that you post on Eazilee (including the right to sub-licence, distribute and create derivative works); and
• consent to all acts and omissions in respect of the moral rights that you have in such content.
The following are examples of content which may be deemed offensive or innapropriate however is by no means exhaustive
• Any content in connection with criminal or civil violations of applicable state, territory, federal or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Such violations include uploading, posting, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racist or otherwise objectionable or discriminatory;
• impersonate any person or entity
• forgery of any kind
• infringe any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
• transmit or attempt to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising and promotional materials, such as junk mail, spam, chain letters and pyramid schemes;
• transmit or attempt to transmit any malicious computer code, including software viruses, Trojan horses, that are designed or intended to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any software application or electronic device;
• stalk or otherwise harass, threaten, bully or intimidate any person.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Eazilee. harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the site.
Complaints and feedback pertaining to use of the Eazilee platform may be made in writing to email@example.com
The content and information on this Site (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code, or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us, except as expressly provided in these Terms. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any such content or information obtained from or through this Site.
If you’d like to use any Eazilee ratings, reports, articles, materials, photos, graphics, publications, products or equivalent materials including trade marks and other Eazilee intellectual property , in whole or part, you must have our written permission before doing so.
We reserve the right to take legal action to prevent any unauthorised use or reproduction of copyrighted content, in whole or part, for any purpose including but not limited to advertising, copyright works, trade marks, logos and any commercial purpose use.
You can help us by asking for permission to use our content by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org